Daniel A. Wattson, MD
Dr. Wattson joined MRO in 2014.
The Radiation Therapy Center at Fairview Southdale
Prostate seed brachytherapy and gynecologic brachytherapy procedures, stereotactic and intensity-modulated radiation therapy, and general radiotherapy
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY – B.S. Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA – Internal Medicine
Harvard Radiation Oncology Program, Boston, MA – Radiation Oncology
Leadership and Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society
- Distinguished Student full scholarship at Washington University School of Medicine
- Certificate in Clinical Effectiveness from the Harvard School of Public Health
- Affiliations include American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Medical Association (AMA)
- Publications in international peer-reviewed medical journals, including Journal of the National Cancer Institute, International Journal of Radiation Oncology • Biology • Physics, and Journal of Neuro-Oncology.
- Visit PubMed for a listing of Dr. Wattson's journal articles
Multiple outdoor physical activities year-round, performing jazz music, and being a dad