Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology is hiring for a 1.0 Full Time Radiation Oncology Registered Nurse to work at our Mercy Radiation Therapy Center located in Coon Rapids, MN. This position will work Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. All shifts are daytime hours only with no weekends or holidays.
- Patient and family education and support for cancer patients receiving radiation treatment
- Provide direct patient care and assist Physician with a variety of tasks
- Consult with new patients and meet with patients weekly who are undergoing radiation treatment to review any possible side effects
- Offer after-care assistance and help coordinate care with other departments
- Assist front desk staff with pulling prior medical records, chart prep and scheduling
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience required; 3 years of nursing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in radiation therapy, oncology, med surg or patient education preferred.
- Excellent communication and ability to perform a variety of duties to assist in a small clinic team environment.
- COVID-19 vaccine and annual Influenza (flu) vaccines are required. Accommodation requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
MRO provides an outstanding benefits package
In addition to competitive pay, MRO provides a comprehensive benefits package for employees.
- Health Insurance – Medica
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing
- Tuition and Continuing Education Allowance
- Licensure and Certificate Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employer Paid Parking
- Sam’s Club or Costco Membership
- Service and Anniversary Awards