Brainerd, MN 56401
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology is looking for a Radiation Therapist to work at our Brainerd Radiation Therapy Center located at St. Joseph’s Medical Center. This Radiation Therapist could provide PRN / Casual coverage or work a set .8-1.0 FTE job share schedule if interested. Full benefits are available to anyone at .5 FTE and above. Brainerd operates a Varian 21iX machine and uses Aria for their EMR.
- Previous Radiation Therapy experience and/or ARRT Certification is given first preference.
- Graduating students are also welcome to apply as we will provide on-the-job training for ARRT board eligible candidates.
- Must be flexible during initial training period and to flex up to cover vacations as needed.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- COVID vaccination and annual Influenza (flu) vaccinations required, unless a medical or religious waiver accommodation is approved. Contact Human Resources for more details.