Shakopee, MN 55379
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology has an opening for a .6(+) FTE RT(T) working at the St. Francis Radiation Therapy Center in Shakopee. This is a new, part-time position working approximately 7:00 or 8:00 am to approximately 1:00 to 2:30 pm Monday-Friday. End of day times vary based on patient volumes, so some flexibility is required. If patient volumes decrease, there is a possibility this position would be asked to float to other sites if needed. This position is benefit eligible at .6 FTE status. MRO St. Francis uses an Elekta Synergy treatment machine using Mosaiq for the EMR system.
- Previous Radiation Therapy experience and/or ARRT Certification is given first preference.
- Graduating students are also welcome to apply as we will provide on-the-job training for ARRT board eligible candidates.
- Must be flexible during initial training period and to flex up to cover vacations as needed.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- COVID vaccination and annual Influenza (flu) vaccinations required, unless a medical or religious waiver accommodation is approved. Contact Human Resources for more details.