New Richmond, WI 54017
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology has an opening for a part-time (.5 FTE) Medical Secretary to work every other week Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a job share position working with another Secretary, so must be willing to flex up and cover occasionally for her days off.
- Positively greeting and registering patients
- Appointment scheduling
- Requesting and organizing prior medical records
- Patient chart prep
- Answering phones, triaging calls and taking messages as needed
- Various administrative duties
- Previous hospital/clinic/medical records experience is given first preference
- Medical terminology is a big plus
- Strong computer, attention ton detail and communication skills required
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software experience strongly preferred or ability to learn EMR software quickly
- Good attendance and reliability required
- COVID vaccination and annual Influenza (flu) vaccinations required, unless a medical or religious waiver accommodation is approved. Contact Human Resources for more details.